Thursday, 18 June 2009
Butterflies...
Oh my. My feet might lift off the ground soon cause my belly is so full of butterflies! I am soo excited - tomorrow I am leaving on a jet plane for a new chapter of my life - in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia! The last days have been chaotic - as always when I am moving - I havent done half of what I intended to, which means everything is quite normal. Keep in touch all of you, its always nice to hear a few lines from you - and I will keep y'all posted! Xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
God tur, vakre Camilla! Volda savna dej :)
Lykke lykke til i Aaddis og i ny jobb! You can do it!! Håpe at ej kan besøke deg i desember. *Masse kjærleik og lykke til*
Lykke til storesøster<3
Du e så flott, Cami!!! Takk førr at du via me litt info om din verden! Det trengs i mett lille sneversynte hode =) Love.
Post a Comment