
Its May 2009. Wow. How did that happen? 5 years of university education is slowly coming to an end. Its many experiences ago that I took bus number 5 to my first lecture at NTNU in Trondheim. Now, I have spent over three years in Cape Town. At the moment,I am working on a take home exam and I have a week to complete it. After that I have to finish my master thesis, and after that - well, then I guess I have to become a grown up, whatever that entails? (I think I told myself about the same thing when I finished school at age 19 and went to Spain to work in a stable, haha). Now time has come for me to move on from the university, out into the real world!
New opportunities are arising, life is a continuous exciting and challenging process for us all. Small challenges, great opportunities. Great challenges, small opportunities. I miss my family. My sisters are doing great at school, with jobs and with horses, and they are such gorgeous little women. One of my brothers is becoming a pilot, the other one just got a new prestigious job he really wanted. They are absolutely hot. I am so proud of my siblings. And my parents are just wonderful, all four of them. How blessed am I. They successfully juggle between taking care of us in every way, as well as following their own dreams, jumping onto new challenges, projects, developments. I admire them so much!
Outside its raining, Cape Town is cold and grey, covered in fog. Inside its also cold. But with candles burning, 340 ml streaming out of the speakers, freshly squeezed orange juice and freshly brewed coffee, knekkebrød med kvitost og agurk (!), its actually lovely.
New opportunities are arising, life is a continuous exciting and challenging process for us all. Small challenges, great opportunities. Great challenges, small opportunities. I miss my family. My sisters are doing great at school, with jobs and with horses, and they are such gorgeous little women. One of my brothers is becoming a pilot, the other one just got a new prestigious job he really wanted. They are absolutely hot. I am so proud of my siblings. And my parents are just wonderful, all four of them. How blessed am I. They successfully juggle between taking care of us in every way, as well as following their own dreams, jumping onto new challenges, projects, developments. I admire them so much!
Outside its raining, Cape Town is cold and grey, covered in fog. Inside its also cold. But with candles burning, 340 ml streaming out of the speakers, freshly squeezed orange juice and freshly brewed coffee, knekkebrød med kvitost og agurk (!), its actually lovely.
I will now sit down and really enjoy writing my last exam - ever.
Let the sunshine take me where I want to go, and my footsteps will follow slow...
♪♫♫♫♫♪♫♫♪
PS: It makes me incredibly happy if you leave a little trace when you have been to my blog. I have adjusted some settings and everyone should now be able to leave comments.
♪♫♫♫♫♪♫♫♪
PS: It makes me incredibly happy if you leave a little trace when you have been to my blog. I have adjusted some settings and everyone should now be able to leave comments.
6 comments:
kølletrace ...
(eg les alle blogginnlegg dine)
Vi savna dej også, kjempemasse!!! :)
Faktisk daglig =)
Lykke til me eksamen, og når du skal ut i den store verden og bli voksen! :) Savna dej masse, fantastiske Camilla!
PS. I morga skal ej til Eid og heie på avkommet hass Ljosprins :)
I love you
Camilla, du får t.o.m. en kald og sur Cape Town til å høres deilig ut! Vil til Sør Afrika nå!
Post a Comment