Tuesday, 11 December 2007

bliss

suddenly, one of those days appeared out of nowhere.
now its gone - and it left me quite fascinated.
you know, one of those days that you fear.
one of those days I thought would be destructive, painful and long.
one of those days where the crisp autumn air surprises me by caressing my face as I walk into the morning.
one of those days where all small things seems to be in place.
one of those days where everyones eyes are so clear, and their skin so spotless.
one of those days where even the voice of the woman on the tram makes you feel so soft inside.
I feel all cottony, like I am floating through the day,
whilst everything around me is chaotic.
the day that was expected to be my enemy
all of a sudden became bliss...
if only it could have lasted.

No comments: