Sunday, 29 July 2007

phos graphis..


the greek words phos (light) and graphis (paintbrush) or graphe (drawing) together means drawing with light...

this weekend I attented a photography course at the hotel at sæbø, by natur photographer gunnar wangen and fredd brekke. I learned a great lot and I am so inspired to take even more photos! my awareness of what I want to get across in my pictures as well as the effects I use for that purpose has definately gotten a great lift! now I can play even more with light! unfortunately the weather-angels didnt pay much attention to us this weekend (I think they were on holiday in mauritius) so we didnt get to practice much outside.. at least I got to take some pictures of rain, under big umbrellas! (ella, ella ella, ey, ey, ey!)




per ivar trying to make sense of his camera - our cameras suddenly got completely uncomprehensible after we learnt how much capacity and complexity they have!

----------------------------------------------------

me and mister berlingo (my mom's fab car, eh..) drove out to ålesund this morning, to pick up jan-stian who came to experience sunnmøre! we pretended to be real tourists having a great day in the jugend city. the sun even came out!










an authentic ooold mini morris! and look at the suitcase on the back of the car! on the back seat there was a newspaper (VG) from 1961! stylish!






eplemost-reklame! :)



jan-stian, now u have published two photos on my blog too! tøft! ;)


1 comment:

Marthe Alnes said...

Så flinke du er!! Ei kommande fotograferinne:)